Grab your Portable Anemometer while the BIG DISCOUNT is on.
EASILY MEASURE THE WIND SPEED AND WIND TEMPERATURE!!
Our anemometer is ideal for home purpose such as measuring wind speed, air blower, temperature of CPU computer fans. It can also be used for windsurfing, sailing, fishing, kite flying and mountaineering. Suitable for power industry, steel industry, petrifaction industry, manufacturing industry, etc.
- Multifunction Details – Use to Measure Wind Speed and Temperature. The anemometer has data hold function and high precision pressure sensor. Includes 3 speed reading selection: current/max/average wind speed; Temperature displays in ℃/℉; 5 units of measuring wind speed: m/s, Km/h, ft/min, Knots, mph; Auto/manual power off; Wind chill indication; Low battery indication.
- Compact & Lightweight – Freehawk handheld LCD Digital Anemometer is in mini size L105mm x W40mm x T18mm (L4.13” x W1.57” x T0.71”), portable and convenient to carry to measure wind speed and temperature.
- Protective Case & Lanyard – The anemometer comes with an orange protective case and a black lanyard. The rubber outer case provides good protection, and the lanyard ensures you to keep the device more safely by hanging it around you neck or wrist to avoid its lose in a strong wind.
- Wise Application – The anemometer is broadly used in measuring wind speed & temperature, air blower, temperature of CPU computer fans. Ideal for outdoor activities, such as windsurfing, kite flying, sailing, fishing, hiking and mountaineering; Suitable for use in power industry, steel industry, petrifaction industry, manufacturing industry etc.
- Backlight LCD display – The handheld Digital LCD Wind Speed Meter Gauge is designed with a large LCD screen which can display the data clearly. Backlight makes you easily to read in low light areas or at night.
- Net weight: 50 g / 0.1 lb
- Size: 10 x 4 x 1.8 cm / 4 x 1.6 x 0.7 in
- Power: 1 x 3V CR2032 battery (not included)
- Air temperature range: -10 – 45 Celsius / 14 – 113 Fahrenheit
- Air velocity range: 0 – 30 m/s, 0 – 90 km/h, 0 – 5860 ft/min, 0 – 65 mph, 0 – 55 Knots
- 1 x Digital Anemometer
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x Instruction Manual