RELIVE YOUR PRECIOUS MEMORIES…
Preserve and convert your memories with your loved ones. Save them for longer. Not only in your heart but also with you.
This 4 in 1 Negative Photo Film Slide Scanner is the perfect way to relive cherished memories that you have on old photos and convert them into beautiful high-resolution digital images.
With this film scanner, you’ll be able to convert old photos, negatives, and more into JPEG files and then view them on any device. You can also use the LCD screen to preview all of the images that you have converted so that you can make any alterations to them before you transfer them over. The high effective speed-load adapter enables smooth and fast loading and converts to digital files.
Thanks to this negative photo slider’s large tray, you can scan pretty much any sized photo easily. There are also holders for positive and negative films that allow you to edit them and provide some gloss to them.
BETTER AND EASIER TO USE – This photo to digital converter is very easy to use. All you need to do is place the photo into the photo tray and scan, and view them on 2.4” LCD. You can connect this scanner through a USB cable to your PC or Mac and access the images in .jpeg format. No need to know any complicated software for its use. It also has front panel control buttons, which are easy to understand and allows you to use the scanner with convenience.
EXCELLENT SCANNER – 16 MP high-quality scanning ensures to give better quality scanned image in JPEG format. Just put the photos, negatives, or business cards in the Photo tray and scan them. It supports 135 slides, 35mm negatives, 3½x5 inch, 4×6 inch, 5×7 inch, and Name cards size 91×55 mm.
HIGH-QUALITY DISPLAY – It has an 8.1 Megapixels CMOS sensor that scans your Photo, negatives, or business card in vibrant colors depending upon the original object, and it’s a 2.4” LCD screen with 16 MP interpolation resolution(4800×3428) that gives you high-quality digital image. You can Preview the scanned images easily on the screen through guide buttons on the scanner.
USB CONNECTIVITY – After scanning the photos, negative films, or business cards, you can easily access the photos. Connect the photo scanner to your PC, by plugging the USB cable into the USB port of your PC or Mac, and put the scanner in ‘USB Transfer’ mode. You can easily export, edit, share or print the scanned digital copy.
Slides/Negatives Scanning Step-by-Step Guide:
- Open the negative film holder, place the slide in the holder in the given slot- the slide should fit perfectly.
- Close and Lock the holder by pressing edges.
- Insert the slide holder into the scanner slot from the right side of the scanner.
- Switch the pointer on the scanner to ‘FILM SCANNER’.
Photo Scanning Step-by-Step Guide:
- Adjust the photo according to its size in the photo tray. Brackets can be used for the photos except for the size 5”x7”. Adjust and place the brackets in the tray slot and secure them.
- Make sure to fasten the brackets properly so that they are fixed in the frame, and there is no movement.
- Insert the photo or Name card in the photo tray.
- Insert the photo tray slot from the top of the film & photo scanner.
- Switch the pointer on the scanner to ‘PHOTO SCANNER’.
- The image will be scanned and you can preview or make desired changes in the scanned image through the display screen.
- Make sure careful handling of photos or films and they do not have any dust or scratch marks before scanning.
- For the film holders, the two sides are open, which can pass through the whole roll film. Please drag the negative film by hand, and then scan one by one.
- Scanned name cards will capture a standard dimension of 91x55mm. The scanned image will have a slight border around the name card. For scanning Name cards, use the OCR software CD.
Media supporting: Negatives, Slide, Photos, Business Cards
Display size: 2.4-inch Liquid Crystal Display
Sensor: 8.1 Megapixels CMOS sensor
Resolution: 16 MP interpolation resolution
- Films: 135 slides, 35mm negatives
- Photo Size: 3½x5 inch, 4×6 inch, 5×7 inch
- Name cards size: 91×55 mm
External Memory: SD/MMC
Power source: Powered from USB or AC-Adapter
Connectivity: USB 2.0 interface
Unit size: 220mm(L) x 208mm(L) x 147mm(H)
Unit weight: 850 gm
Languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Japanese
Supporting Functions: Image Preview and editing function
- 1x Film scanner
- USB cable
- Negative film holder
- Positive film holder
- Photo Tray(5″*7″(5R),4″*6″(4R),31/2″*5″(3R),name card)
- OCR software CD
- AC/DC adapter
- User’s Manual
All orders are shipped within 24 to 48 hours of you placing the order using DHL eCommerce, USPS or ePacket depending on your location and fastest available service. Typical delivery time frame is between 7 to 12 business days to Europe, USA, Canada & New Zealand, although it can take up to 21 days if there are delays! However, you may receive your items much earlier than expected. All orders are shipped with a tracking number so you can track it every step of the way! Packages may be faced with delays beyond our control such as customs or postal delays.
We understand buying items online can be intimidating, so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you don’t have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
We want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don’t like it, then not to worry, we’ll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.