Cutting through the thickest of drywalls will be easier than ever with Acurave™. This is a cordless drywall cutting tool equipped with super sharp dual blades to cut any drywall or gypsum board or wallboard from both sides and with utmost efficiency and accuracy.
This drywall cutter has a smooth and quiet operation, making it very easy to use. Unlike those bulky machines, this tool is lightweight and operates cleanly, free of burrs and dust.
This drywall cutting tool has an adjustable handle that can be moved up and down on the built-in measurement guide bar to increase or decrease the width of the cut required. It has been intelligently designed to give you maximum customization of the width that can be adjusted between 20 mm and 600 mm.
Acurave™ will be a handy solution for all your DIY cutting needs.
- Saves Time and Effort: This drywall cutter will deliver precise cuts each time with fewer do-overs. This will get the work done in half the time and energy you used to spend before.
- Suitable for Beginners and Professionals: Acurave™ is an ideal tool that can be used by both beginners and professionals alike. Whether you have a carpentering job or some home improvement projects that require cutting into drywall for numerous projects, this will serve all your DIY and professional needs.
- Ergonomic Design: It has been specially designed with four bearings that keep the structure intact to bear pressure when cutting through thick drywall. Equipped with two non-slip grip handles to optimize the operator’s safety, Acurave™ can be held comfortably for long hours and ensure the stability of the tool.
- Easy to Install: This Drywall cutout tool comes with a measurement guide bar, auxiliary handle, straight cutting handle, four bearings, two blades that go on the base and screws which are easy to put together to form one tool. In just a few minutes, you can assemble the structure without any additional tools.
- Premium Quality Material: Made from premium quality stainless steel and high-grade ABS, this drywall cutting tool is sturdily built and has a long service life. The ultra-sharp blades will withstand numerous jobs before they go blunt.