See the World in Livid Colors… Expand Your Visual Experience!
Color Blindness Correction Glasses are designed to give you a sleek style for color vision and become a seamless part of your daily life without you looking like a clown. With the new Corrective Glasses, get ready to discover a world full of colors. There are many types of color blindness, each with its own symptoms. Color Blindness Correction Glasses use advanced filtering technology to transform the colors that you see into accurate colors. People who wear them will experience more vibrant and accurate colors.
Color Blindness Correction Glasses lenses are based on an advanced light filtration technology that makes certain colors along the visible spectrum more distinct. By refining the light before it reaches the eye, your eyes will receive the color information they need to communicate the correct signals to the brain. Because everyone’s brain and eyes are different, it can take some people longer than others to experience the effects of the glasses. This is why we encourage each person to take the time to explore their individual experience.
With regular use across a variety of situations, Color Blindness Correction Glasses can not only reveal more brilliant, vivid colors, but also help our adaptable brains see and understand a more colorful world.
Finding Red Color Blind Person and Green Color Blind Person:
What you will get from having Corrective Glasses?
- Futuristic, low profile design for chemical splash and impact
- Toric lens provides superior optics and peripheral vision
- An easy lens replacement system is available.
- These Glasses are waterproof, anti-oil, anti-ultraviolet.
- Long-term wear can effectively improve the patient’s color vision, improve color resolution.
- As long as you are color blind, and wear these glasses for 3 months, you can help you correct the color blind!
- Weight: 30g
- Frame material: PC
- Lens Material: Resin Polarization
- Toughness index: micro-toughness
- 1 x Corrective Glasses
- 1 x Soft Bag
- 1 x Glasses Cleaning cloth