Why pay the price when you can do it yourself?
Shape your driveway, patio, or walkway with this Easy DIY Pavement Mold!
Create your own indoor or outdoor paving stones in your choice of color and size–giving your landscape a special and personal touch. DIY Pavement Mold is perfect for driveways, walkways, and patios.
- Durable and reusable PP plastic mold, clean the mold before reusing it
- Create irregular geo patterned walks, paths, patios, courtyards, etc.
- An easy and quick solution for professional-looking pathways and patio stones
- Helps you to decorate your backyard landscaping
- Only three tools are needed; a mixer, stone mold, and a trowel
- Just fill the mold, smooth the stone and lift away the mold
- For making paths of different colors, simply add coloring paint to the concrete before filling
INSTALLATION SURFACE PREPARATION:
- The DIY Pavement Mold can be placed on any relatively flat surface. It will automatically configure the concrete to the existing base. For professional results, remove one inch of topsoil, and level the DIY Pavement Mold before filling it with concrete.
- Removed topsoil can be utilized to fill in open spaces on sides and between concrete after the walk has been set up. Mix concrete thoroughly until a plastic-like (moldable) consistency is reached. If additional water is required, add small amounts until the correct consistency is obtained.
- Use a bucket or trowel to fill each mold cavity level with the surface of the mold. While concrete is still in mold, pat and smooth cavity surface with a trowel. Remove mold promptly. After removing the mold, smooth all edges with a trowel until appearance is satisfactory. Dipping a trowel in water may be helpful. Place the mold adjacent to the completed section and continue this process until your project is completed. Having more than 2 molds speeds up the job.
- Concrete should be damp-cured for 5-7 days for the greatest strength. To outline/trim blocks, fill in separations with Sand/Soil Mix after the concrete has cured. Place dry Sand Mix in cracks and sweep to the desired level. Dampen the Sand Mix with a fine mist of water (do not over-wet). Let Sand/Topping Mix harden to finish the project.
Note: Due to the volume of the parcel, this product cannot be shipped to a PO Box address.
- Material: Plastic
- Types: 7-stone Mould(1 size), 9-stone Mould(4 sizes)
- Sizes available:
- 50 x 60, 1.2kg
- 36 x 36, 440gm
- 43 x 43, 1kg
- 50 x 50, 1.1kg
- 1 x Pavement mold
- 1 x User Manual