EasyRipper™ Drywall Cutting Tool Allows Quick, Straight, Repeated Cuts For Window Sills, Door Frames – Cut Strips And Long, Even Rips!
The New EasyRipper™ drywall cutter makes rip cuts faster, straighter, smoother, and with greater precision than any other method. EasyRipper Drywall Cutter Even a drywall “rookie” can get professional quality cuts! EasyRipper™ neatly slices through both sides at once, leaving a smooth, professional edge and reducing your cutting time drastically! With the easy-adjust guide-bar, you can step and repeat several scores, then break the drywall to quickly turn out dozens of precise window returns or soffits.
- Precision guide-bar – The Guide bar has the measurements noted on the side which guide the blade to the exact measurement that you need to cut.
- Quick-release toggle clamp – It helps quickly slice and repeat with its quick-release toggle clamp.
- Great Performance – Its precise and hassle-free cutting makes it convenient to use the cutter and stable performance can be achieved.
- Quality Material – This Cutter is made of ABS plastic and stainless steel, which is wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant. It provides the tool long service life.
- Ergonomic handle – The ABS handle is in line with the ergonomic design, which makes it more comfortable to hold and lets you slice with ease.
- Self-adjusting twin blades – Dual blades make the slice precise and quick. In just one slide of the Drywall Cutting Tool, you can simply snap off the cut part of the drywall.
- DIY Woodworking – Not only for professionals but also if you are a woodworking enthusiast, if you are looking for a practical and convenient cutting tool, this Cutter will be the option you would want to consider. Make something on your own with this easy-to-use cutter.
- Material: ABS + stainless steel
- Cutting range: 2-60cm(0.8″-24″)
- Color: Orange
- Blade quantity: 2pcs
- Total height: 725mm / 28.5in
- Weight: Approx. 1600g (56.4oz)
- 1 x Easy Ripper™ Drywall Cutter
Click on ” ADD TO CART ” to get yours before the sale ends tonight!