Accidents can come from anywhere. Fires can start at any time, so it’s crucial to always stay prepared. The Emergency Fire Blanket is a flame-retardant tool you can easily grab in case of a fire. It quickly quenches down fire, allowing you to move quickly and get help and preventing or minimizing serious injury.
THE FIRST CHOICE IN FIRE SAFETY
You can place your Emergency Fire Blanket around areas where fires are likely to start. This makes it perfect for kitchens, grills, fireplaces, cars, camping sites, gas stations, restaurants, warehouses, and so on. And because it is light and compact, you can easily grab it at a moment’s notice.
It is woven out of fiberglass and will protect you from serious burns. It allows you to move around in a fire, ideal for when flames are blocking your exit or if you are trying to help others get out. Likewise, you can also use it to smother down flames that have just started, or wrap it around a person whose clothes are on fire.
- KEEP YOURSELF SAFE:Extinguishes fire by suffocating it; extinguishes both liquid and grease fires
- EASY OPEN BAG:Comes with compact bag that you can easily open and pull out for emergency situations. Best to place on walls of corridors and kitchen.
- MESS-FREE:Unlike the fire extinguishers, the fire blanket does not leave a mess after a fire
- VERSATILE:Ideal for the kitchen, fireplace, grill, car, camping
- USEFUL IN SURVIVAL SITUATIONS:Can also be used to wrap around your body and act as a heat shield
- SPECIFICATIONS:Meets ASTM F1989-05 Specifications for cooking fire suppression