UPDATE: Due to high demand, we’re officially limited on supply. Make sure to place your order promptly.
🎣 So you’re preparing for your next fishing trip. You need poles, bait, line, rod, and a lot more. Question is how are you going to keep everything in? 🎣
Best Solution is a fishing backpack. Hold all your tackle, tools, and gear, while freeing your hands to hold your rod combos.
Who Needs a Fishing Backpack?
- Shore Fishermen – Bank anglers can benefit greatly from a fishing backpack. A backpack allows you to walk hands free to all your favorite fishing holes. Your hands are free to carry a few rod and reel combos, while maintaining balance on your feet. You can even fish while wearing it.
- Fly Fishermen – Fly fishing involves getting up close and personal with streams and rivers. That is no place to be fumbling with a tackle box. A small backpack or messenger bag can store all your flies and gear while you wade the waters.
- Backcountry Anglers – Serious anglers making canoe and kayak trips into the backcountry will love a fishing backpack. A backpack just for fishing gear make portages and hikes much easier.
- Co-Anglers – Not much is more annoying for a boater in a tournament than a co-angler bringing a tackle bag that more resembles a piece of luggage. A backpack makes a co-angler more efficient while making their boater draw happy.
- LARGE STORAGE SPACE: Designed to fit everything you need for your next fishing trip.
- ORGANIZED COMPARTMENTS: A removable divider integrates the upper and lower compartments allowing you to fix any size of tackle boxes
- COMFORTABLE: Adjustable padded shoulder straps for better comfort and fit.
- WATER-RESISTANT POCKET: Clear zippered interior pocket under the lid keeps your licenses and other valuables visible and secure.
- ANTI-SCRATCH BOTTOM: Rugged base pads protect the backpack from being scratched on rocky ground
32 * 16 * 38cm / 12.6 * 6.3 * 15.0in (L * W * H)
967g / 2.1lb